Directions to FlechaMar
We are in the Port of El Rompido, where you can park (FREE) and watch our customer service booth (less than 2 me. walking). We offer the most convenient way to reach the beaches of the Arrow Boat.
coordinates: 37º 13' 01'' N, 7° 07 '36' 'W
Directions to El Rompido drive
- From Punta Umbria: take the A-5050 towards the Rompido / El Portil (Barcelo area). At the first junction, take the left fork, A-5052, and follow the journey of El Portil and New Portil. After, Continue on that road until you reach El Rompido and continues the journey to the roundabout next to the lighthouse.
- from Islantilla: take the A-5054 and A-5056 after the direction Lepe. After, merge the N-431 towards Cartaya and continues it until the fifth town roundabout (next to Carrefour). Take A-5053 The Rompido direction to the roundabout by the lighthouse.
- from Huelva: take the A-497 towards Punta Umbria, crossing the bridge over the River Odiel. Exit 9 to El Portil / El Rompido and merge the A-5051. After the roundabout, continues and turns right at the A-5052. Follow the journey of El Portil and New Portil, Continue on that road until you reach El Rompido and continues the journey to the roundabout next to the lighthouse.
- from Sevilla: take the A-49 towards Huelva / Portugal to Exit 99 to Aljaraque / Cartaya This. Take the N-431 in direction to the third Cartaya town roundabout (next to Carrefour). Take A-5053 The Rompido direction to the roundabout by the lighthouse.
Once in El Rompido, seeks the roundabout near the lighthouse and salt to the port of El Rompido (green and orange signs). In the downhill, turn left and find the Port. We are opposite the restaurant La Marea.
Directions to El Rompido bus
The company DAMAS, SA is the concessionaire of public transport in the Costa de Huelva.
- Where to catch the bus: Huelva (bus station), Cartaya (next to sports or Stack) or Punta Umbria (halt).
- Timetable: You can see them in the following link: http://www.damas-sa.es/index.php/rutas-y-horarios/
- where to get off: El Rompido (center). Follow the street to see between the bar and bakery La Tasquita. Once you pass the church, take the street Virgen del Carmen (Doña Gamba between the restaurant and the supermarket) until you arrive at the Port of El Rompido (your left). You can return to the bus stop back by taking the reverse route, since both are almost opposite each other.