Discover the seafaring tradition of Huelva and one of the most beautiful and curious Natural Places of Spain while savor the best of local cuisine. Media individual ration and exquisite white wine with Denomination of Origin County Huelva, specially chosen for the occasion, accompany this route along the river Piedras where you will find the best kept secrets Arrow, a natural jewel on the Atlantic, hand of our marine veterans.
Arrow Rompido and saved many hidden stories, waiting for whoever wants to know. During our journey, hour and a half, We discover the peculiarity of the two lights of El Rompido, the importance of Vinegar Island, the origin of the arrow and connecting the estuary with the Discovery of America, In addition to the vestiges sailors in the area. You will see another world around you, transporting you sometimes several centuries past when the arrow was a mere sandbars and Moorish pirates attacked the Castillo de San Miguel. Are you joining us on this adventure?
Evening walks by the River Piedras
Weekly get aways (19:30h until 16 sept)
Port of El Rompido:
- June: Tuesday and Saturday
- July and August: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- September: Tuesday and Saturday
- October and November: Saturday
Port of The Lump: Wednesday and Friday (Only in July and August)
- Adults: 20€
- Children (6 a 12 years): 15€
- Babies (0 a 5 years): Free
Pick-up tickets arrive extra for transportation back and forth to El Terron.
Get your tickets through our website and enjoy a 10% discount on the standard rate.
Points of sale:
- Venta online (card payment).
- Sale at the box office in the port of El Rompido (cash or card).
- Tourism offices (card payment): Ayamonte, Isla Cristina, Islantilla, Huelva (Casa Colón), Almonte, Matalascañas Dew and.
- Hotels (card payment): Isla Canela Golf, Barceló Isla Cristina e Ilunion Islantilla.
We recommend that you make the reservation 2-3 days before the tour to guarantee that there are places available.